CARTER SHAVING CARE
Essential Shave Oil 50ML
A clean shave without nasty ingredients. 100% natural benefits against razor burns, acne scars, dry skin and baggy eyes.
- Prevents razor burns & razor bumps
- Anti-inflammation benefits soothe the face
- Nourishment benefits help the signs of acne scars
- Anti-bacterial properties prevent acne issues
- A super hydrating vital oil base stops dry skin
APPEARANCE BENEFITS IN THE SHORT TERM
A 100% green & clean soother with a silky feeling finish post-shave. Prevent the common shaving concerns like dehydrated skin, redness, razor rashes and ingrown hairs with therapeutic plant oils. Lightweight and easily absorbed, The shave oil is formulated to quickly restore equilibrium post-shave to stressed, congested skin without blocking pores.
CARTERS SHAVE OIL has the necessary desirable smiles and textures you want from an everyday shave oil + authentic, essential benefits for a good quality living! Antioxidants, Vitamins and Amino Acid Proteins are plentiful in every bottle. It's the most authentic non-irritating shaving product that stops dry skin & nourishes your skin for years to come.
HEALTHY BENEFITS IN THE LONG TERM
For clean living shaving, it's the equivalent of a swiss army knife lubricant. It's all you'll need to facilitate hair removal anywhere (chest hair free beach days!). It works by coating the hair shaft and the skin with a protective, lubricating layer of antioxidant protection, alongside anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties contained within the natural oil formulation. Shaving can be a real irritation for skin so calming and anti-inflammation properties are essential. That’s why we use pure Peach, Tea tree and Lavender oils. You got sensitive skin issues… well, you don’t anymore!
CONCLUSION TO THE SOLUTION:
- 100% plant-based
- 100% vegan suitable
- 60 days supply (shaving 5 times a week)
- 100% Recyclable packaging
- Environmentally friendly packaging
- Made in Great Britain (local producer support)
- Research conducted at the University of Birmingham healthcare division
- Evidence provided by the UK Institute of translational medicine
- Fully dermatologically tested in the UK
- doesn’t have: Synthetic chemicals, parabens, alcohols, animal ingredients (or tested on animals), PEGS, mineral oils, silicones, synthetic colours, plastic Microbeads, artificial fragrances.
Full Ingredients: Peach (Prunus Persica), Grapeseed (Vitis Vinifera), Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi), Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia), Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia). Naturally occurring allergens: Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral.
Are natural products are so easy to use even a DRUNKEN man could explain how to use them. So, that’s what we did! We took the founder of cool carter for a liquid lunch and then asked him to explain how to use our excellent products. Oh! And we filmed it of course…tequila shot, anyone?